Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hi again

I've been thinking-what do I want to say here? I guess I want to talk about my feelings about quilting and what it does for me. Right now, I'm in my "I hate to piece" mode. I just finished the school year on the bus, and I've been trying to get ahead of customer quilts, so I haven't had time to piece. I feel like if I don't have a good block of time to do my own thing, then why bother? Everyone tells me that just grabbing 10 minutes is good. But I can't see it that way. I have so many things in my head that I want to do, that I cut myself off at the knees.
I'd love to hear what inspires others. It really helps.
We're going to a graduation party this afternoon. It's for a young man that I used to baby sit. Wow, how the time flies! I remember meeting him when he got off the bus after kindergarten, and now he's going off to college.
Enough for now.
Eileen

No comments: