Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This may become a habit




Since I can't post on Mary Johnson's blog, I'm trying my own. It's way too early in the morning to be this frustrated. Big breath..............................




The adjuster called last evening with some contractors' names. Since none of them sent up a red flag for me, he's going with the one at the top of the list. He said they have to work in rotation to stay fair. He had very good news for me-since it's only one room, it should only take a few days to get it done. Thank goodness since we're having a BBQ for Tyler to meet our friends and family on July 19th.




Let me go back. Last Thursday, the ceiling in our family room collapsed. There was a leak in the roof above it that we didn't know about. It was a terrible mess but the water mitigation people came in on Friday with their dehumidifier and fans and took out all the wet stuff. It is now dry as a bone in there and I can't wait till this is all over.
The pics didn't go where I wanted but..............you get the idea, right?






1 comment:

Debby Brown said...

Our living room ceilling collapsed in Jan '05. It was messy and stressful but we survived it. We ended up adding some upgrades to the repair..... hardwood for carpeting, recessed lighting, and a few other fun touches. We love our new living room!