Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy New Year!

I've been a very bad blogger. It's funny, you know. I love reading about other people and commenting on their blogs. I don't know; I guess I don't think I'm as interesting as those I read. But I am-just as much as they are.

For 2010 I'm going to do this. I may not always have a lot to say but I'm going to say it. I'm sitting here with my new laptop. I'm falling in love with it! DH Mike's hard drive finally died. He's been using a computer we got back in the 90s. So it's pretty old. Our entire financial lives are on that hard drive! He's usually very good about doing backup and he nags Keri and me about it all the time. Well, guess what? Friday night when he was shutting down he thought about backing up everything we'd done that day-our 2010 budget. Nah, wait till tomorrow. Saturday morning came and.............yup. Dead as a doornail.
So he decided that he'll use my desktop and I'll have a laptop. Works for me!! lol
We went to Best Buy on Sunday and got my new little baby. It's an HP with Windows 7. Like I said; I'm falling in love.
I can take it upstairs and do the IQ tutorials, listen to all the downloads I've been saving and check email if I so desire.
We'll see what the future brings with this baby!!!

2 comments:

Debby Brown said...

welcome back and Happy New Year!!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congrats on your new laptop. I like to think that my blog is my journal - people can read if they want, or skip if they don't like the topic. I do like to post a quilt or two there to satisfy the readers, but mostly it is for me.