Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's a new day!

I've joined a blog group called Charming Chatter; I'm hoping that I'll be able to set some goals for myself for quilting and for life in general. One goal I'm going to work on is posting here more often. I've told myself that nobody would be interested in what I have to say but hey!! Who knows, right?

I've been a member of SAQA for about a year and a half. I volunteered to be one of the regional representatives for NY state, along with Susan Schrott and Marcia Eygabroat. They're both very accomplished fiber artists. I'm telling you this because one of my goals is to complete the art quilt I started 2 years ago. I've been stuck, feeling why bother? But this quilt won't leave me alone! It's crying out to be finished. I'll post a pic soon.

I've been using homemade business cards since I opened my doors in 2000. Well, I finally worked with a designer and I've got new brand new cards! They're out of this world awesome!! I'll have to take a picture when they get here.

My other goal is to get my butt in gear as far as procrastination and organization. These are 2 gigantic monkeys sitting on my shoulders.

All this being siad, I am very happy to be part of this group of quilters. I'm looking forward to "meeting" everyone.

No comments: