Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is profound!!







"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."- Charles R. Swindoll




This is a pic of my Dear Jane and Quilted Diamonds 2 blocks. I had it in my mind that I wouldn't be able to make these quilts-too much work. Well, I've come to the realization that I've just got to reset my mind-having the IQ on my machine is a great opportunity for me to do hand work while it's quilting. This is no longer an impossibility for me.




You'd think that, at 58 years old, I'd be able to figure this out on my own. Heck no!!! I need those slaps up side of the head. :) So...onward and upward!












1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

Yay! sometimes it takes our brains a minute to get it and you did. And they are looking great too. Have fun.