Friday, July 05, 2013

One more time

It's funny, you know. You start to do something, like a blog, and you're gung ho. Then life interferes, times change, and  the blog falls by the wayside.

I'm going to try again. I've got a reason. I'm taking part in an 18 month block of the month. Her quilt is totally  out of this world! It's called Love Entwined, a 1790 Marriage Coverlet. It's part applique and part piecing. Here's her blog: http://estheraliu.blogspot.com.au/. Go check it out. Here's a pic of the quilt. Isn't it fantastic?
Right now, I'm planning on making the whole thing from my stash.


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

I can relate.... I posted pretty frequently when I started my blog. Now I'm doing good if I get in once a week - but I read every day! So, please be sure to give me reading material :-
I'll be looking forward to following you on you 18 month journey.