Wednesday, August 04, 2010




Tell me this man isn't the best hubby in the whole world!! I'm a little overwhelmed right now so he helped me by fusing a bunch of t-shirts for a quilt I'm making for a client. I was upstairs on the longarm, working on a custom quilt. He wasn't too happy about me taking his photo. lol
I'm trying to put together a quick, easy project that will relax me. I've started the first block for the Floribunda quilt from http://www.erinrussek.typepad.com/ Her patterns are so good, no itsy-bitsy pieces.
I'm reading one or two blogs from the Charming Chatter group each day. With 97 members, it's going to take me some time.
I had Tyler with me again today. He is SO close to walking. He's got cruising down pat. Let me say this-I am exhausted. I used to do this with 2 babies? Holy cow!! But I wouldn't change a thing. I am so happy to be part of his life. We laugh, we play, and I can see heaven in his eyes. This is why I'm on this earth-to love my family and to do whatever I can for them.
Blessings!!

No comments: