Sunday, July 30, 2006

Meme and Stash Quilts

Since I'm reading about so many people, I thought I'd give this a try. Since I'm typically very longwinded, this was harder than I thought.


One Word for -
1. Yourself: searching
2. Your partner: methodical
3. Your hair: growing
4. Your Mother: resigned
5. Your Father: deceased
6. Your favorite item: books
7. Your dream last night: unknown
8. Your favorite drink: tea
9. Your dream home: ranch
10. The room you are in: cluttered
11. Your pleasure: reading
12. Your fear: falling
13. Where you want to be in ten years: shore
14. Who you hung out with last night: Mike
15. What you're not: proactive
16. Your best friends: hysterical
17. One of your wish list items: peace
18. Your gender: female
19. The last thing you did: binding
20. What you are wearing: pajamas
21. Your favorite weather: autumn
22. Your favorite book: none
23. Last thing you ate: ice cream
24. Your life: okay
25. Your mood: calm
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: Keri
27. Who you are thinking about right now: /David

I also want to thank Judy L. for approving me to be a member of the ring. It's fun being part of a group so you can talk quilting for as long as you want. I like the fact that our lives enter into it too. I've taken up Vicky's challenge, so there will be no fabrice purchases for the month of August. I have one quilting book on order already, so I'm committed to buying that. But that will be it for the month.(crossing fingers here)
Have a great day and talk to you soon!

8 comments:

Linda C said...

so now it is official for sure--welcome Elaine, for real this time. Glad I could help with the questions you had a few weeks back.

Silverthimble said...

Welcome to Stash Quilts!

Life in general and quilting is in most of our blogs--this is because for most of us--quilting is such a big part of our lives and impossible to separate from what else is going on in our lives.

ForestJane said...

Welcome to Stash quilts!

School bus driver? Wow, you must have nerves of steel!

Susan said...

School bus driver - the most underpaid and under-appreciated job in the school, in my opinion!

The book doesn't count - it isn't fabric. I think it's just fabric we have to be wary of buying!

Gail said...

Welcome to the group! We used to live in Woodstock, NY and hubby spent some growing up years in Chelmsford, small world!

The Calico Cat said...

Welcome to the ring. Enjoyed the MEME. I have a few more in my blog fodder folder- so keep your peepers open. Most of them allow for more chatter...

Bonnie said...

Hi Eileen - Welcome to Stash Quilts. It is lots of fun to read all the blogs, to get to know quilting women from around the world - AND to get so many ideas that it would be impossible to get bored.

tami said...

Welcome to the group. Can't wait to see what you make.