Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thanks


Jeez, I'm having trouble keeping up with all of you, even with Bloglines! Since I cant' get to everyone to thank you personally, I want to say it here. It's been a rough couple of days, but I am definitely on the way back up.
We took Keri up to school yesterday, and it was a good day. Unfortunately for her, they were having a big welcome back party and the DJ was right under her window. We could feel the walls vibrating!
I've got the panto quilt all prepped to go on the machine. Good thing-the customer wants it this weekend. I go back to work today-but I'll be answering phones. Can you imagine it-on the 1st day of school when nobody knows anything about anybody on their bus. Keep the fingers crossed that I stay the sweet, patient person I always am. Yeah right.
On a quilty note, these pictures are of a table topper I made several years ago. One side is Christmas, the other is for autumn. That way all I have to do is flip it over after Thanksgiving.
Have a great day everyone, and those of you whose kids are starting school this week, be kind to your bus driver-he/she is trying their best to get your kids safely to and from school.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Be safe - I guess it's time for everyone to get on a new routine. Cute table runner.

Melanie

Hedgehog said...

I love that little Christmas TATW! (My new favorite pattern.) Bus drivers don't get enough appreciation! Thank you for reminding us to think of everyone involved. Good luck on the phones!

Linda C said...

this is really cute, Eileen--good thinking making it multiseasonal!

Cynthia said...

Hope all went well for you at work.
Your Christmas table topper is lovely.

Sweet P said...

I like your table runner. I've thought about making a reversible one as well. Just another WHIM at this point.

Shelina said...

What a good idea to make a reversible table runner - especially with seasons that are next to each other. I had that bright idea, but I used winter and spring. I guess it would work okay, but it just seemed like forever before you can turn it over for spring.

Tracey said...

I'm catching up with some long overdue blog reading...and first things first....((((HUGS))))
You've been having a go of things now haven't you?? Life throws those things at us at times...in multiples. Blah. Not fun at all. You hang in there and keep that chin up! Know that you're in my prayers for some *peace*.