Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's been awhile


But I'm still here. Isn't it amazing how time flies-even when you're not having fun. Anyway, I've been working on customer quilts and I finished the t-shirt quilt that I was commissioned to do. This young lady goes to Georgetown University in Washington, DC and her Mom had me make this as a Christmas gift. When she came today to pick it up, she actually started to cry! This is only the 2nd time in almost 6 years that that has happened.
I've been trying to read some of the blogs I normally do but Bloglines tells me I have almost 2000 to go through! So, if I don't leave a comment, forgive me.
I also want to say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy Holidays to all my blogger friends.
By the way, David is still engaged, and I've decided that since she loves him and I love him, I'll just accept her the way she is. I only hope she doesn't change him too much.

5 comments:

Silverthimble said...

Glad to hear that you have come to the end of the customer quilts--I can so totally relate! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hanne said...

Good to see you again. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Susan said...

The quilt looks good - bet it feels great to have it finished! Happy new year!

quiltpixie said...

Wow, two "gifts" in one -- your customer liked the quilt, and its done!

Anonymous said...

I really, really love this idea.
Great job.