Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Speed limit

Yesterday my husband was kind enough to tell me that I had finally reached the speed limit age. No, not 65-the lower one. Yuck.
Anyway, age is an attitude and mine is a smart-ass 40. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I've already messed up on my goals for this year so I'm starting over. I figure that's better than giving up, right? I have got to get in gear so I can make a profit this year. I don't know what's going to happen with the WC so I'm going to work as if the quilting will be my only livlihood. I'm not going to include DH's salary; that' a given.
See ya later.

2 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

Don't worry about the age..it's just a number. Good luck with your goals!

Na Na said...

Don't worry Eileen, the best things get better with age. Looks like we are both Capricorn born.